Safety is the top priority in everything we do at Taiga Helicopters. We conduct business in a manner that will protect the health and safety of our employees, clients, visitors, the public and the environment. Our company is built around experience, training, risk management and quality aircraft. The president and senior management of Taiga Helicopters believes in accountability and acting in a proactive manner to ensure safety in all aspects of our operation. We are proud of our impeccable safety record over the past 20 years.
Our commitment to safety includes:
• Hazard Reporting Available to All Employees
• Incident & Accident Reporting & Investigation
• Flight & Maintenance Standards that Exceed Regulatory Requirements
• Documented Company Training Programs Ensuring Worker Competency
• Aircraft Equipped with Satellite Tracking Systems
• Independent Audits Evaluating Company Standards